Find the right funding for your business
Rennie Welch has partnered with Capitalise to make it easy for businesses to access funding.
Capitalise created a platform where accountants can find, compare and select the right lender in less than 3 minutes. Not only can we find lenders who specialise in your industry but we can also find lenders most likely to give you an offer.
How it works
Capitalise has established a marketplace where lenders, SMEs and their advisors can join forces in comparing and executing loans. Here’s how it works:
Some of the funding products Capitalise offers us include:
- Asset finance: Fund any asset, from telephones to forklift trucks, through asset finance
- Invoice finance: If you invoice other businesses, use your invoices to get funding
- Merchant Cash Advance: Use your credit card transactions to get funding
- Trade finance: Pay for goods based on an order using trade finance
- Working capital: Get a working capital loan to finance every day operations
- Property finance: Get access to bridging loans, development and commercial finance
Lenders Capitalise works with
Capitalise works with more than 100 institutional lenders, including high street banks and alternative, independent and fintech lenders. Some of the lenders they work with include:
Like us to do a funding search for your business, or need further advice ? We can help!
Funding success requires more than just completing an application. You’ll need to provide information that is easily understood and attractive to lenders. We can support you in all stages of the funding process and position your company in the best possible light for securing finance.
If you need funding advice, please contact our funding teams in Berwick (01289 330311), Kelso (01573 224391) or Melrose (01896 822729), or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Thank you for reading this article. To receive more similar information, guidance on other areas of interest, or to arrange a follow up, please record your details here.